Remedies That Work For Hair Fall Treatment At Home
Do you have hair loss problem and are looking for remedies without the side effects of medication? If yes, this article discusses some practical remedies you can use at home to correct your hair loss. These simple but effective remedies will help you to stop your hair from falling off. Here's the list of the remedies:
Use coconut: Your hair will benefit from using coconut for treating it. Apart from promoting hair growth, coconut also conditions your hair. The effects of coconut on your head are due to the presence of fats, proteins, and minerals in coconut. They work hand in hand for a reduction in hair breakage so that hair loss can be prevented. Coconut also contains iron and potassium. To use it for hair treatment, do these:
- Warm some coconut oil and use it to massage your hair.
- Rinse it off after an hour.
- You can also grate it and mix it with water to squeeze its milk out.
- Apply it in the affected areas at night and wash it off the in the morning.
Use garlic: Garlic is rich in sulphur. This explains the use of garlic for regrowing hair traditionally. Garlic has a good reputation for resolving dandruff and scalp infections in addition to its effectiveness in treating hair loss. To use garlic, here are the steps:
- Crush some garlic.
- Mix it with coconut oil and heat the mixture for some minutes.
- Use the mixture to massage your scalp after cooling down.
- You can wash off the garlic after about 30 minutes.
- Repeat this twice in a week.
Use hibiscus: Hibiscus is also known as shoe flower. It prevents the hair from graying prematurely as it nourishes the hair. It is also useful for treating dandruff in addition to controlling hair falls. This process will give you the best result:
- Crush some flowers and mix it with coconut oil or sesame until it makes a paste.
- Apply the past eon your hair and scalp.
- Leave the paste on your hair for some hours.
- By using a shampoo, rinse off the paste.
Use egg: An egg contains some ingredients that are useful for the control and prevention of hair fall. Egg contains a huge amount of protein, iodine, sulphur, zinc, and selenium. All these elements are good for promoting hair growth. To use an egg for hair treatment, follow these steps:
- Mix one teaspoon of olive oil with the white of an egg.
- Beat the mixture until it forms a paste.
- Apply the paste to the hair and scalp.
- Leave it on your hair for about 20 minutes before rinsing off with shampoo and water.
These are natural methods of treating your hair in the comfort of your home. Without running the risks of side effects, using these home remedies will prove very effective and cost-effective in bringing your hair back to its glory. The ingredients are affordable and readily available. Take advantage of that.