5 Effective Treatments For Hair Loss
We all love luxuriant strands of hair. Sometimes, hair loss may deprive you of the opportunity to enjoy the pleasure of having such hair. It is good to know that there are some effective treatments for hair loss that can help you dream of getting your hair in full shape and condition.
A couple of such treatment options are:
- Eat the right meal: Eating the right meal is a natural treatment technique to help you reverse your hair loss. Simply put, hair makes use of iron, zinc, protein, and vitamin B12 to thrive. You can get all these essential nutrients from leafy greens, lean meats, beans, fish, and nuts. If you take these regularly, you are good with your hair as it has the right ingredients that make it look healthy and luxuriant.
- Massage your hair regularly: Massaging your hair regularly is another effective hair treatment idea. When you massage it when you are showering, there will be an increase in the rate that blood flows to your scalp. As a result, your hair will find and environment that supports growth. Massaging your hair also allows other treatment shampoos to penetrate into your scalp for the desired result.
- Use Minoxidil: This drug is the only drug approved by FDA for hair treatment. Used by a half of women with hair loss challenges, it has proved very effective in enhancing the follicle size for the growth a strand of hair that is big and healthy. For years, series of research have supported the claims of this drug as the best drug for hair loss treatment. So, you should consider using this effective drug if you are concerned about losing your hair.
- Viviscal: The insufficiency of some food elements is responsible for hair loss. Treating such hair loss requires a simple technique: take supplements. Viviscal contains the right amount of some classes of food such as vitamin C, niacin, protein, and zinc. When you use Viviscal, you provide your body with the needed ingredients to produce healthy hair. The protein in the supplement will support hair growth while other elements will make the hair healthy and maintain its appeal.
- Use Finasteride: This is another drug that is used for treating men with androgenic alopecia. It is the first medication for the treatment of male pattern baldness. It proved very effective for treating this hair loss in most of the men that used it.
Although Finasteride is an effective treatment for male baldness, it has some side effects such as:
- Loss of sexual drive.
- Abnormal ejaculation and more.
Although these side effects can be reversed when you stop using it, it is advisable to consult your doctor if you experience any of these side effects. Your doctor will help you to manage it successfully.
The combination of two or more of the treatment techniques discussed here will make a difference in your hair. Since most of them are affordable, it is advisable that you take advantage of them to get your hair back.